Metal-federation Index du Forum  
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Membres  •  Groupes   •  S’enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 Perfect or Moving? Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb
Actif(ve)
Actif(ve)

MessagePosté le: 23/09/2017 05:57:02 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

Hiii...
Think of your most technically perfect photos, and think of your most "moving" photos (emotionally). Are they the same?

For example, one of my personal favorites was shot (by my wife) with a super-zoom, handheld of me and my daughter from the shore out on a sailboat. No one else would likely consider the photo to be all that great or even good. But for me there's an emotional connection that I cherish. Oh, and the noise? Awful. Sharpness? Contrast? Nope, and nope. Still, it's one of those that I'd grab for a fire-evacuation.

On a related point, I think that a key reason that I "connect" with that picture is because it's printed out. I think that printing is sooo important.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-http://www.thephotoforum.com/threads/perfect-or-moving.411005/

Product Video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 23/09/2017 05:57:02 Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation